The Human Resources Department is responsible for managing the full range of workforce services including: talent acquisition and management; retention; benefits administration; employee relations; job classification and compensation; records, database and transaction management; organizational development and learning; local, state and federal personnel compliance; policy administration and interpretation; and performance management.
THE HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT COMMITMENT
The Human Resources Department is committed to optimizing organizational effectiveness by attracting, engaging, developing, supporting and retaining a talented and diverse workforce. To accomplish this, we strive to:
- Be diligent in our efforts to provide excellent service and quality in an effective and fiscally sound manner;
- Create and maintain meaningful partnerships;
- Treat those we serve with both dignity and respect;
- Value diversity in operations and the community;
- Be accountable for our actions; and
- Uphold the highest professionalism, moral and ethical standards.
With the adoption of key legislation, the City of South Fulton initiated the building of a city infrastructure to govern within the requirements of the Charter. On inauguration day, the Interim City Manager, City Clerk and the Interim City Attorney were appointed and approved. This allowed the City to hire strategic staff to manage the day to day operations and functions in areas of Planning, Zoning, Human Resources, and Code Enforcement. Each department is vigorously hiring the best and most qualified candidates to staff these departments and thereby ensuring the needs of the residents of the City of South Fulton are met.